Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nine Months In. Nine Months Out.

It was about this time last year that I began my bedrest with the twins. I can't believe how much has changed in just a year. And how quickly. Every parent tells you that it's impossible to put into words how much you love your kids and it couldn't be more true. Just when I think I couldn't love them any more, I do. It's like every day they out-cute the day before. Don't misunderstand me, it has been an adjustment and some days I think, "Oh my, how many more hours until Jim gets home from work...I'm dying here." But growing up with the twins is by far the best thing I have ever been a part of. I am the luckiest Mom.

6 comments:

The Maddux Family said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you started a blog! I will add you to my list. It's such a great way to keep family and friends updated. Hope you all have a fabulous day!

XOXO,
Michelle

Life is Good said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life is Good said...

Tev....you have a beautiful family! You all look so happy. I agree with you...having kids is the most amazing thing that you can take part in in life. I am so excited to see your family grow...happy blogging!

Karri

J.R. and Tammy said...

I love that you said growing up with the twins is the best thing you have ever been a part of. You really are never truly an adult until you are responsible for teaching someone else how to be one! Beautiful babies, beautiful family, love the blog!

Graham said...

Your blog looks great! I really need to come visit those sweet babies. I can't believe I haven't seen them yet.

Sara said...

Your family is beautiful! I can't believe how big the twins have gotten.

Have a Merry Christmas!